Thursday, September 17

I'm Lazy...

Lots of things I could blog about have happened....like our trip to Las Vegas where we arrived at 4:30 AM...where both of us slept from Scipio to Cedar City. (Ok, that's a joke...but seriously...we were tired) School's been good....we've been to Wildoming a lot, and harvested more tomoates that we know what to do with and saved $55.00 shopping at Smith's the other day....but when all of that is said and done I'm simply too lazy to do any serious blogging. But Fall is here....my favorite season, and Christmas is right around the corner...lots of exciting things are coming up so I'll start eating my Wheaties and maybe, just maybe, my blog will be a tad more exciting. (Let's just hope I don't wrap my fingers in the eggbeater this year....not that kind of excitement)

2 what you think:

Stephanie said...

Aw, but I like hearing your tragic cooking stories- It makes me feel like a domestic genius!!!

Joey and Kimber said...

I'm still alive and I miss you too. Sadly I'm not upadating my blog yet...don't have time...damn nursing school. But I will soon so you better too.love you and miss you