Tuesday, November 11

Addiction or Obsession?


When Kelly Married me, I don't think he knew he was marrying a Christmas freak. I LOVE Christmas time...So much that I'm blogging about it about a month early. I have a confession...I bought wrapping paper yesterday. I thought that maybe it would help me get a grip on myself...in reality, it only made it worse. I can officially say that Christmas is the single thing that I will likely never procrastinate. I already have my favorite holiday tunes playing in the car and Kelly gets to listen to Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmastime AT LEAST once a day. I even bought him a Christmas Present today! It's tricky for me. I'm either at work or with Kelly, so how do you keep it a secret? I used my lunch time to run to the store and then rush home to wrap it and hide it in the closet. Of course its not so hidden as soon as he reads this. OK, OK, I promise I'll say nothing more of Christmas until we've killed the Turkey first!

1 what you think:

KarKar said...

Ahhh... I see you have the same problem as Jess and I! This will be fun... if you need to keep any presents at my house so your Kelly doesn't get to curious, I'm your girl!

K