Monday, November 3

FOR STARTERS...


Let me tell you a little about Kelly and Myself.
If you didn't already know, we are absolutely perfect for each other. If I didn't believe in a "soul mate" before, I certainly do now. Life is bliss when we are together. Even the most boring activity like lying in bed watching the history channel for endless hours is somehow entertaining when we are together. We share the same big dreams and goals as well as the same off beat sense of humor. One of my most favorite things about Kelly...he's definately just as weired as I am AND the fact I can see, in everything he does, how much he loves me. The next hundred years are going to be filled with more adventure than we can even imagine. Weather its trying to find Tulum or just make it out of Wal-Mart alive, there will always be a memory made and a story to tell.

0 what you think: