Thursday, March 5

The Husband Tag

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Most likely a comedy, such as The Office or 30 Rock, or the football game.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Caesar or Balsamic Vinaigrette

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Sushi…or seafood in general

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order? Coke

5. Where did he go to high school? Mountain Crest

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Computer stuff. I have a closet full to prove it. But if he had oodles of money (and the space) to collect anything, it would be old cars that he could restore himself.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? The kind I don’t burn. Turkey is a safe bet.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Chicken....haha…this is a bit of an inside joke right now.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Depends on what kick he’s on. Usually a variety between Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, and Marshmallow Mates. We go for the breakfast of champions at our house.

11. What would he never wear? Ha, the orange polo I bought him for our engagement photos. He “looks weird in it,” so he says.

12. What is his favorite sports team? Guilty…I don’t know this one for sure. I’m pretty sure he likes the Florida College Football team…or at least their QB. If I’ve got my stats straight, that is.

13. Who did he vote for? ...Megan Corkey.

14. Who is his best friend? Me.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Pick at his back. I can’t help it…it’s an addiction…and it is like fingernails on a chalkboard to him.

16. What is his heritage? Muir…shoot, I forget.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Oh, no. If I want it to be a good birthday, I buy him a cake. Probably cheesecake or something super chocolaty.

18. Did he play sports in high school? Football

19. What could he spend hours doing? Driving. I can’t believe how he can stand to be at the wheel so long. Lucky for me, because I’m not so fond of it. I prefer my spot controlling the temperature and the radio.

20. What is one unique talent he has? His attention to detail is greater than any man has ever been given credit for. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve rushed home from the craft store with a new gadget and put it on the wall with the other décor before he got home, in hopes that he wouldn’t discover my latest splurge (at least until I could say, “we’ve had that forever.”). It never takes him more than a couple minutes to say that it looks nice. And, I can never hide anything from him. He can read my emotions like a book…no matter how hard I try to conceal it. I don’t care what anyone says…he can read my mind.

1 what you think:

Stephanie said...

I'm seriously laughing at this one too. Chicken...that's just awesome.

Oh and don't get me started on buying clothes for him, I'm surprised that he was that nice and said that it fits weird...I would've expected something like it's rubbing on my nips. I've just given up on that one.