Wednesday, June 16

Anticipation...

So far this summer (if you can call it that when it rains every day) has been a million things and nothing all at the same time. We have a million things to prepare for that make us feel busy...but mostly we are forced to wait around and be impatient. July...will be the month of chaos. And for June...we're just crazy trying to fit July in.

Its off to Las Vegas this weekend for Emma Jo's dance recital. I can't wait to see her dance. Its also Steph's Birthday tomorrow...HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH! Thank you for being so good to me. You're a better sister than I could ever ask for!

And as for bittersweet July, we will be moving! not far, but to a place with more room. I can't imagine what it will be like to have our table out of the living room! And as if moving isn't enough, we've also got a 15k race, a 5k race, A wedding (That would be my dad. I'm so happy for him! And we all just adore Julie) the search to buy a new vehicle (Excruciating) and a week long vacation (Which I'm sure will be much needed by the time this month is over!) and then first of August one more wedding! Where does one find the time? Life is a medley of packing, running, more packing, running, unpacking...."Found it!"...repacking, and running.

I think once we've survived it we will have a photo montage of the good the bad and the ugly. :)

0 what you think: