Wednesday, June 9

Nonsense, Mostly

I'm the worst blogger ever. And since my vacation isn't coming any faster I suppose I could ramble for a while. Although I really don't care about anything but those beaches of Mexico calling my name. :) I've been running A LOT (Thanks a million times over Steph for getting me into it) and I love it. And I think (knock on wood) that I've once again kicked the soda habit entirely. Now if I could kick a few more habits. Kelly has been working out of town for the past two weeks and I must say...anyone who thinks getting married makes you gain weight, you don't know what you're talking about. Being alone destroys any and every effort made to be "good". I litterally ate an entire plate of cookies for dinner one night while reading a book (ask Ted, he was totally miffed that I didn't share haha). Were the cookies totally worth it? Probably. =)
We are also playing the moving game again. Its never fun...but its also a wonderful excuse to dejunk my entire house. I LOVE to dejunk. I hope the DI is ready for the truckload I'm about to bring their way.

2 what you think:

Jess said...

Now you can see my problem, I'm home alone 75% of the time!

KarKar said...

Where are you moving to?

I miss Ted and I know he misses me... I feel it!

Kar