Tuesday, October 19

BABY!

We had our 11 week ultra sound today and I have to say it is by far the neatest experience I've had in my entire life. The water works were in full motion! I went in for one at 7 weeks and it was neat, but that was for an emergency and I was so busy being relieved that my little blob in there was ok that I didn't experience the sense of wonder that this one was. I don't think anything could have prepared me for it. To see our little baby in there moving around, stretching out those arms and legs and that tiny little face.....there just aren't words. Of course all of you mom's know exactly what I'm talking about, its so amazing. I find myself anxious to go back in 4 weeks to check on my little baby bean again. This past month and a half of suffering suddenly feels entirely worth it. I can't believe how much my attachment has grown from this experience alone.
7 Weeks

11 Weeks 3 Days

3 what you think:

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you! Yes, the being sick part sucks - trust me, I know and I'm feeling for you now. The end result is beyond worth it. Yay - a baby - so fun! :)

Micah and Melinda said...

Your little bean is sooo cute! Congrats sweetie!

Bekah Heiner said...

Ash, Allen and I are soooooo excited for you and Kelly!! I remember my first ultrasound as well and it is one of the highlights of being pregnant!! That, and feeling the first kicks! I know things have been rough for you two lately, but just remember that everything will work out in the end. =) I hope your morning sickness doesn't last much longer. Remember that Al and I are here for you guys whenever, wherever! We love you two (soon to be 3)!! And I can't wait to meet my little niece/nephew in the coming months!!