Monday, October 11

Thanks Mom

I don't care how old or independent you are, sometimes in life you just need your mommy. The way you can be entirely ok with a situation and just one look at your mom's all understanding face or hearing that loving voice just makes you break down in tears. I need my mom. I've decided our moms are made for us, for these specific instances where you just need someone to cry unreasonably to and they will make you feel like its absolutely ok to cry. Thank you mom, for being made for me, and for drivng all the way from Blackfoot to take care of me. Puking in my purse seemed far less traumatic with you there. :) I love you.

1 what you think:

Bekah Heiner said...

You are SO right!! Some things you just need your mom for. I was bound and determined when I had Hannah that my mom was going to be there because I just felt like I needed her. Husbands are great for most stuff, but sometimes a girl just needs her mama! =) -Bekah