Wednesday, December 8

The Bean Update

Our little bibs said hello yesterday in the form of a karate kick. :) We now litterally sit around waiting for playtime so we can feel. I would have to say we have a lot to learn as parents. At midnight I did some jumping jacks, ran up and down the stairs, and did some football dodging moves then lied down in bed to feel it move around...ya, we woke our baby up in the middle of the night to say hello. I doubt we'll be doing that in 6 months. :)
So now we wait...8 more days until we can FINALLY find out if we are having sugar and spice an everything nice or snips and snails and puppy dog tails. AHHHHHRRRRGGGGHHH....the suspense is KILLING ME! I have so much sewing decorating I want to get started on.

3 what you think:

Stephanie said...

There's a lot of dumb things that you do with the first that you would never dream of doing with the rest! Enjoy it! :) I'm counting down the days too!

KarKar said...

I've been thinking about you!!! And there are things that I still don't know nothin' about birthin' babies and I've had 2..raising 3!!! Enjoy! Its the best!!!

I'm so excited that you are loving it!! Please do tell if the bean has a "package" or a "flower" down there!!!

Love ya
KarKar

Joey and Kimber said...

I'm so so excited to find out more!!!! Don't worry if I ever have kids I'm sure Joey and I will do crazy things to feel it move too. I mean how can you not, it's exciting :)