Thursday, December 16

Going Blue

And its a noise with dirt on it!! We're having a boy!


He's a pretty shy guy, we couldn't get him to even peek at us long enough to get a good smile. So we went with the ab crunch. :) We can't wait to meet you little guy!

5 what you think:

Bekah Heiner said...

Allen and I are SOOO excited to be an uncle and aunt and for little Hannah to have a cousin! I'm so excited for you guys!! You are going to be wonderful parents! Now that you know it's a boy, you can start buying clothes and making things! =D

Heather said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you.

Micah and Melinda said...

HAHAHAHAH I knew it!!! So happy for you! Your going to be great parents!

KarKar said...

Yesss!!! I love it!!! Fun for you and Kelly.. but it would have been just as fun with a little girl too.. you are guys are just cool like that!!

Congrats!!!

Jess said...

Congrats Ash! I can't wait to see all the fun things you will make and put together for the little guy!