Thursday, April 2

Tribute

I was going through my phone yesterday, deleting nonsense pictures that I wasn't sure why I'd taken in the first place, like the hashbrowns I made one morning that actually looked like a meal. (food that hasn't been burnt when I'm cooking is kind of a big deal) Then I came across these.




First: In loving memory of Axel. The coolest pet the Heiner clan has ever owned. (Or at least tied with that pancake inhaler they call Max....he's pretty cool too) The only bird that could squeal as obnoxiously as Charle, Make fun of the way my mom laughs, call the dog, answer the phone, AND say things about Tre' that no one else could have gotten away with. Axel died on February 14th. I think those root beer floats finally caught up with him.




Then there are these pictures of Ted. On February 14th when we picked him up. I know he's grown a ton....but look at how cute he was! I could have fit 50 of him in my purse back then. My little puppy is all grown up! (I can say that because I don't have kids to blog about)


1 what you think:

KarKar said...

A moment of silence....

K