Sunday, July 19

If all else fails....

I don't know how it works, but it does. I just spent 20 minutes searching the house trying to find my camera and cord to put pictures onto the computer from Bear Lake yesterday. It's mind boggling to think that it could get lost in this teeny house. So when we were about to give up I said, "One of us just has to get really mad and throw a raging fit and it will turn up" so I pretended I was mad and threw the laundry basked upside down and gave it a kick....there is was...hiding in the laundry basket. Amazing.

Anywho, we took Ted to Bear lake with Clinton & Cari yesterday. Ted has turned into a really good swimmer...although he is a little scared of waves still. Then we ventured of to Randolf to eat at Gator's and took the back roads home up over the mountain and into Hardware. We also managed to take a detour and get a little lost, but we figured we'd get there eventually and kept on driving. We saw a couple of Moose and some deer so the drive was worth it.

0 what you think: