Saturday, July 25

PIONEER DAY

For the 24th Kelly & I hosted a celebration at our place. Complete with slip-n-slide, Fire Works, and an outdoor movie. I told Brendan that Kelly and I organized the fireworks that were shooting from the golf course...now he knows who throws the coolest parties. :)


I also challenged Kelly to a duel of the Slip-n-slide...if you ask me, I totally won. I'll let you be the judge:

Here we go with Round 1....let's call it a warm-up



Now for Round 2: Where things get a little more interesting...




This here is your classic foot slide that was very well executed. Difficulty Rating: 10; Also has a very similar appearance to our lovely Statue of Liberty.

This is where I took the commanding lead with this unique beauty of a slide. This was actually and attempt at the "Sexy Lady" pose but when the camera snaps and the precise moment you can clearly see the subliminal message I was leaving...That there is Michael Phelps. Who wouldn't take the competition hands down after striking a pose of the 14 time Olympic Gold Medalist. The judges hands are tied.


Here are some more pictures of the fun before we settled down for Fireworks and The movie on the projector. Brendan, Emma, and I didn't last more than 10 minutes tbefore it turned into backyard camping though. I think all the slash action earlier had us all tuckered out.








Thanks to everyone for coming! We had such a fun time and hope to do it again soon. We love you all!

1 what you think:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, we know where the party's at!

....Send me the photos too?