Wednesday, February 18

In Addition To...


As most of you know by now, Kelly and I have a new little addition to our small family unit. The adorable little guys name is Ted. On Valentine's Day we skipped the roses and champagne and drove to South Jordan to pick up this Miniature Dachshund. We immediately fell in love with the little runt. Look at him...who wouldn't?

Despite the consistent accidents on the carpet he has been nothing but fun and joy for us. He loves to cuddle, and is never dulling to play with. I probably do 30+ laps down the hallway every day just so I can watch him run. One of my favorite things about him is the way he makes kelly giggle. He's so fun to have around. Never in a million years did I think that I was going to have a dog that I loved like it was family.

2 what you think:

Jess said...

Yep sounds like that dog just about has you trained.

Stephanie said...

I can't tell you how much I want one now!!!!