Thursday, February 5

OVERDUE

My poor blog has been so neglected. I blame facebook. There's been nothing going on and yet we've been very busy it seems. That or else just lazy. Guilty as charged.
I've been very crafty the past month though. And luckily I have Kelly to carry out all my projects. We have been on the hunt for a bedframe that was a decent price (that I liked) and finally decided to just make one. Kelly had the best ideas and we've been in the assembly process ever since. As a matter of fact, every time we go to the home depot every employee says, "Back again?" And now when we check out and they ask what we are building, my next answer is to be, "Nothing. I'm a collector." It's almost done though! I'll put pictures up when its finished. Its not much to look at now unless you can see the "vision." I've also made a few more decorations for my home. I love having a new gadget or doohicky to put on the shelf or wall.

Also, Valentine's Day aka Singles Awareness Day is coming up. Seeing how Kelly makes every day of the year a special day for me, I've decided to make Valentine's all about him this year. (After we pick up my new couches!) What man doesn't want a steak dinner on Valentine's? I also think I'll take him to breakfast at Angies. That happens to be my favorite date for us. Simple, but always sweet.

0 what you think: