Thursday, February 19

sigh...

I have a little confession...
I am extremely jealous of Kelly right now. Ted has developed a very strong attachment to him. He's dad's little work buddy now and they've become inseperable. We went around running errands last night and guess who's lap he had to sit on? And guess who couldn't snuggle close enough to Kelly last night? (That happens to be MY spot!) It's cute, and I love it...but...but...

2 what you think:

Joey and Kimber said...

I know how you feel. First MY puppy listens to Joey better and she cuddles with him and ya know what.... cuddle with me or I get to cuddle with Joey!!!! Yes I know, I'm becoming a brat!! I love and miss you and Kelly (I bet I creep him out).

Stephanie said...

I hate to tell you this, but your kids will do it too....its frustrating.