Monday, February 9

Sweet Dreams...


At last! The bed is finished! Sort of. We finally hauled it up to our apartment...the whole time swearing that we were going to recruit my dad to help us move it in may. It is so heavy. At 9:30-ish last night we put the box spring in and Kelly says, "Uhm, how much room do you have over there?" Well, turns out I had a lot. We got so excited to have it done we didn't even think about where we needed to put the running boards to make the matress nice and snug. But it was late enough that it's going to do for now. It's probably going to do untill we move and have to disassemble it.
And, what's a new bed without a little matching decor, right?


5 what you think:

Stephanie said...

Where's the pics...I've been hearing too much about this bed to NOT see it now!!

Muir said...

here you go!

Stephanie said...

I'm impressed Muir way to go... Um, so where's the footboard? :) Curiously is the workmanship that good that those letters aren't going to fall off??? ;D

Muir said...

You bet its that good! :) I'm very proud of Kelly's work!

Lil Mama Crafts said...

LOVE IT! I might have to recruit your creative abilities for when we redo my bedframe. You are just such an inspiration! haha We'll have to find more decor at that antique shop this week!