Thursday, October 22

Please try to endure my festiveness

And at last....you get a small sneak peak of my craftiness over the past month....I can't wait until I have my dream wood shop someday so I can just create to my hearts content! I could craft all day and never get bored!


My fall pumpkins! I love them! I built a tall skinny one for my front porch...only I didn't have access to the cool sander I used for these so I did my "sanding" with the electric hand saw...definitely not safe...but it turned out cute.
My first real sewing project in the works! it's almost finished. I kills me to comit to fabrics inthe store because I have a hard time visualizing it...but so far I'm stoked about the results.

And last but not least...the Christmas tree decorations I made. I can't wait to get the tree up....but I must. :) And more to come....I just ordered wreath forms in bulk to do wreaths for every man and his dog in Dec....I tend to get ahead of myself, but it's Christmas, right?

2 what you think:

Joey and Kimber said...

Oh dear !!! I love love love your pumpkins. I love crafts so much too. We'll have to get together and just do crafts and visit, of course. When I"m done with school Joey and I are moving to Utah and I'm opening up a craft store. Want to go into business together!?!?!?

Muir said...

Of course I do! :) Hurry and finish school! hehe