Tuesday, October 6

The Uncureable

The Whos down in Whoville probably don't hold a candle to me. My christmas obsession has already begun. I've gone into full blown craft mode revolving around the holidays. I'm horrible at posting pictures so you are just going to have to use your imaginations. I've already started a Christmas Quilt, made a Christmas CD, and started making the decorations for this years Christmas Tree which I've mentally redecorated at least 5 times in my head. (In my defense...I already made a bunch of Fall decorations, so I had to move onto the next holiday right?) I had so much fun last year for our first Christmas I just can't wait to do it all again. I really hope Kelly survives my festive spirit through the holidays.

1 what you think:

Stephanie said...

You and Scott are a lot alike, the Man would love to be singing Christmas songs right now, instead he's relagated to calling me Scrooge. [It ain't Halloween yet and he's not allowed to skim over my favorite holiday...that's right THANKSGIVING!!!)