Friday, October 23

Simple Treasures

I don't write about the good stuff on my blog enough. Don't get me wrong...crafts are good stuff. But the good stuff that are the simple joys in life. Like walking to class when the weather is just right, listening to my current song obsession, eating a pop tart, and realizing just how grand life is. The most wonderful thing in my life, that makes it what it is, is Kelly. If someone were to tell me in my teenage years that I could have as much fun at the grocery store with my husband as I would on a dream vacation I would have thought they were insane. But its true, something as simple as a trip to the grocery store with Kelly is as much fun as I will ever need. Life is good...and life with this wonderful man is best. I love you!

1 what you think:

Stephanie said...

Aw, Mush and Sappiness. :)