Saturday, December 20

Company Parties...

Last night was the JM Mechanical Christmas Party at the Coppermill. The Prime Rib was fantastic! Believe it or not, I actally got it rare when I asked for it! You have no idea how "rare" that is! Yes, I do get a little excited about my red meats. I also won this killer horseshoe set! Now for the worst or best part...depending on your perspective...I fell down the stairs! Ok, its not the "bust-your-hip-everyone-sees-up-your-dress-you-have-a-major-lawsuit" kind of fall you just imagined. I "lost my footing" and managed to skid down three steps before I finally caught my balance for a half a second, which happens to be long enough for everyone to look to see what the racket is, and then skid 3 more steps before Kelly could finally get me under control. All I could say was "That is REALLY embarrassing!" Keith, who whitnessed from the bottom of the stairs offered to applaud...and Kelly told me to keep it to one drink. Yes, that is embarrassing to do in from of your co-workers. Glad Kelly doesn't have a Christmas party for me to further humiliate myself!

1 what you think:

Jess said...

Always gotta keep it entertaining! Good job! Sorry I missed that!