Wednesday, December 17

Weekend Update

This month has been flying by! And miraculously...that 8-5 Rat race still manages to drag. Saturday the weather totally blew! (Pun intended) So it cancelled our trip to Idaho Falls to visit my mom. Instead (as in after I finished pouting about it) we went to breakfast at Angie's, that never gets old, and then it was off to Home Depot to get crafty for the day. We painted my TV stand to match the rest of our decor and made a cool new coat rack...yes, I'm totally jazzed about it. The best part is...I have Kelly to make sure things are done right. By nature I am a hurry and "get 'er done" (Not to be confused with "Git 'er dun") Kind of person...Kelly is a "get it right" kind of person. He's definately the reason it looks good! I also FINALLY got started on the rest of Steph's Christmas present. If it weren't for the last minute I'd never get anything done! (Sorry Steph, that's all the hint you get!)
Sunday we went to the Mo Tab Christmas Concert. That was fun, even getting up at an inhumane hour was worth it. Christmas muisic is always good in my book, so is Scott's roast for Sunday dinner! It was actually my first time in the new conference center...Holy WOW! That thing is impressive!

2 what you think:

Stephanie said...

Aw, Man you know I hate surprises!!!

Joey and Kimber said...

Hey there crash!!! I'm doing good, I'm getting sick of only having one arm. Thats why I haven't updated in forever, the hubby's not around to type, so I do it one handed. I hope your still going to be in Utah over Christmas cuz we'll be there the 24th through the 28th!!! I better see you or else.... it will ruin my christmas! Love you and miss you lots (p.s. this took me about 20 min to type, now wipe that smile off your face)