Saturday, December 20

THE REVIEW


That's right! Today is mine and Kelly's 6 month anniversary. So naturally its a good time for his 6 month review. Let's keep this professional now.


Kelly has gone above and beyond the expectations of the role as "Husband." He always makes sure that I am happy and taken care of, even if it means putting up with me when I desperately need a nap. I can't say enough good things about this husband of mine. He makes me fall more and more in love with him every day. For the category "Good Looks and Charm" which every husband needs...11. Not only is he the most handsome man I've ever known, but he also has this uncanny ability to make me laugh all the time. He is my best medicine. He recieves a 10 or Exceeds Expectations in the area of "Sweet little romantic things" I love the little notes he leaves for me to remind me how much he loves me, or the little things he does to protect me or make sure that I will be ok. I couldn't ask for more out of such a wonderful companion. He is a great support to me and our marriage. Its been a fairy tale life with you Kelly. I love you more than I can even begin to describe. I can't wait to spend forever with you.


0 what you think: