Tuesday, December 30

Biased (maybe) but True


Where shall I start? How about with, "My husband is the most wonderful man in the world!" I honestly can't picture a better person for me. I miss him when he's gone for more than a minute, and wish I could spend every second of my life with him. As you all know, we've been married 6th months and he never fails to make me love him more and more. I am the happiest and luckiest girl in the world to be married to him. More importantly, I am incredibly proud of him for everything he does and everything he is. My best friend, my role model, my prince charming, my everything. I love you!

3 what you think:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Most people are out of the honeymoon stage by this time, but it is nice to know that you are still in it! After 2 1/2 years we are still there as well. Have a great New Year!!

Jess said...

All this mushy love stuff is making me sick!

haha

Stephanie said...

Hang on....*barfing*.... Ok, um, no wait....*barfing*....I'll check back in a few days! :)