Wednesday, March 17

MARCH MADNESS

I'm sure there are things to post about that would be more interesting to you. Like St. Patrick's Day. I am wearing my green Converse All-Stars, so I'm sporting it classy today. But I'm going to talk about the important stuff...MARCH MADNESS!
Those of you who aren't excited about this.....get excited. It's kind of a big deal. Last year I was so obsessed I would check the scores on my cell phone while in the shower. Close games cause me some serious anxiety. I just wrote a letter to Kelly from the "March Madness Committe" stating the very stringent rules that are now in place for this years competition. One very important official rule....Kelly is in charge of the sports appropriate snacks. Nacho's, Pizza, Smokeys. Followed by "You WILL cheer as if this is life or death....This IS life or death" Let the games begin! Don't let me down KANSAS!
PS. I had to put USU through to the second round...so all you Aggies out there better be cheering!

1 what you think:

Heather said...

I filled out my bracket last night! :)