Friday, March 26

The Projects

Weird....I added my photos to the previous post and it was all in the crazy Html language or whatever you call it. So rather than figure it out, we're just doing a separate post for the text. :)

We're getting mighty ambitious with the warmer temperatures. I got home last night and Kelly was building me the planter box in the front flower bed that I've been dreaming up. Its going to look so good when we get it all planted. HGTV has inspired us to spruce up the curb appeal.
We also finally did something with our large "storage room" and built a bed so we could actually have company that wasn't forced to sleep on the couch or the air mattress. I'm going to gloat....I'm taking all of the credit for the designing and measuring. Kelly was my glue and nail guy. I think it looks pretty dang good. (I totally guess on the height and it came out near to perfect, what can I say? I have the knack.) I LOVE the sheets we found. I'm already a little attached to them, as attached to sheets as one can be that is. We got a sweet deal on them at Kohl's, saved 56 bucks...although they were probably originally over priced by $48 to begin with. :)
Now....what should the next project be?

0 what you think: