Saturday, March 20

Thoughts & Things

Well, since Kansas lost and destroyed my bracket, I now have time to do some blogging. :) I imagine a lot of people are upset about that loss....and that's the beauty of March Madness...you truly never know.
We just spent a fantastic 24 hours in Wyoming. I went with my Grandma Clark to the 10Virgins parable that was put on at the Freedom Church and it was absolutely wonderful. The women who put it on are from Cokeville/Geneva and surrounding areas and their talent is AMAZING. I had so much fun, you laugh, you cry, and you ponder. If they ever are in your area do not miss the chance to go see it. You certainly won't regret it.
My Grandma Clark is one of a kind. I love her so much and I can't help but smile when I think about her wonderfully grandmother ways and of all the fun I've had with her in my lifetime. She's such a hoot to be around and she's the only 80 year old woman I know that just cooks up an 18 pound Turkey when she has a craving. :)
And the fantastic news that we have all been waiting for....Tre' got engage this weekend to the most beautiful and sweet girl I've ever met, Savannah. I'm so happy for them and wish them well with the wonderful life they have ahead of them together. I'm truly excited to inherit this girl as a sister-in-law. I wish her the best of luck with Tre'! Haha!

1 what you think:

Heather said...

Kansas killed mine too. The only funny thing about it was that after they lost the news announcer said " Do you hear that? . . . it's the sound brackets being ripped up all across the country." So I could laugh about it. It's not like I was the only one that chose Kansas or anything. Oh well, . . . there's always next year. It does, however, totally bug me that Craig beat me once again. Arrrgg