Thursday, March 11

Spring Fever

I'm back! Now that we're seeing a lot less inversion these days, and Spring is here I feel like blogging again. Or should I say, feel like doing something worth blogging about. If you're reading this, it means you know me well enough to know that I'm ALWAYS Freezing to death....and I'm a miserable cold person. After what has seemed like ages of hibernation, being couped up in the house, its finally time to make my way outside for the finer things of life. Even yard work sounds like a good idea right now! (Don't worry though, that won't last long. He-he)
We are all geared up to spend some quality time at the nurseries and Home Depot. Spring Fever makes us ambitious, and we are hoping to make the back deck a more comfortable area to enjoy every second possible of the Summer months ahead. Hopefully along with the ambition will come more frequent blogging.

0 what you think: