Tuesday, February 15

Fly On The Wall

This post is just a peek inside the things that go on in our world. You'll either understand why I love our life, or just think we are weird. Our life is perfect for me because its weird. :) Every time Kelly makes me laugh I fall even more in love with him.

This is what a Hot Dog stuffed with a Corn Dog looks like. :) Am I the only one laughing? Seriously, he was stuffed. Ted spent his first night in a "classy" hotel last night. We ended up in SLC needing a hotel room, but what do you do with the little guy? I couldn't leave him in the car all night. So we stuffed him in one of those reusable granola cruncher grocery snacks, threw a blanket in on top of him and tried our damdest to non-chalantly stroll into the Marriott. Even with a pillow in the other hand I could not seem to keep him hidden very well. He was always peeking his head around to see what was going on. He totally doesn't get the idea of incognito. I was laughing so hard I probably gave us away. But he was a good dog and managed to stay quiet so we could manage not to get evicted.

Kelly bought a bigger bed because when you have to sleep next to me in the pillow fortress AND a Ted dog (Don't let his size fool you...he takes up a lot of space) there's not much room remaining for comfort. So we brought home a king (Side note: our house was not made for a bed this large. It took some serious shoving to get it up there). We set it up, and hopped on the see if it would be satisfactory. After a second look at it Kelly said, "Looks like a bigger bed didn't solve my problem." Yes, that's my pillow on your left...partially on top of his. What can I say...I like to snuggle him. :)

1 what you think:

Stephanie said...

If it makes you feel better I'm the same way-until I get to sleep. Then I'm pushing him to the other side. I'm still amazed the man will still sleep with me! :)