Tuesday, February 8

Letters

Dear Sciatic Nerve,
I know we aren't on the best of terms right now, certainly not best friends. Is there any way we can at least come to an agreement on a less painful way to co-exist? The lack of sleep is making me mean and I am beginning to despise you more and more each day. 91 more days is an insufferable amount of time to keep this up, let's come to an understanding.
Sincerely,
Ash

Dear Bibs,
I would like to teach you your first real important lesson about life. Punctuality. Being on time is not only important, its just good manners. We should always use our best manners. Another note about punctuality: Being early is on time, being on time is late. Keep that in mind as we approach your due date. I would really hate to have to ground you the day you are born. :) Love you, can't wait to see your darling face.
Love,
The Mom

Dear Sugar,
I despise you and your cunning ways. You are nothing but a seductress in the form of baked goods that does nothing but lure me in and cause me heartburn all night long. Shame on you sugar. I'm breaking up with you.
Best regards,
Ash

1 what you think:

Stephanie said...

he, he, he. You can't say I didn't warn you!