Monday, February 21

Still counting....

Its just me, avoiding housework again. Today I've decided that exhaustion is entirely subjective. I managed to put in 11 miles running last week, but today after 3 trips up the stairs (for laundry) and I'm a little tired (and a lot bored). How does that work?
We have 11 weeks left and can hardly wait. I'm ready to start the next task at hand (Start feeling better rather than progressively getting larger!) reality is really starting to sink in at this point, I sure hope we're ready! I asked Kelly today "Are we even responsible enough to be parents?" His response "No, not really. But it will good." :) He always makes me laugh, and I know he is definitely going to be an amazing father. I'm glad to have his help, we all know I'm going to need it!

2 what you think:

Micah and Melinda said...

Where is the belly shot? I want to see how big your big is... mine was a small house 2 bdrm 2 bath (I was listed as a fixer up)!

Stephanie said...

I so love the above comment! ME TOO! This is the weirdest thing I've ever said, but the only thing that prepares you to be a parent is your own. (goo, now that's a troubling thought huh?!) YOU'RE READY! Don't worry you will totally screw up, but the thing is that your kid won't care because they're genetically coded to like you for at least the first few years! :)