Tuesday, February 1

Lately

I haven't posted much lately...mostly for the reason that nothing overly exciting has happened. When you are waiting for the arrival of a baby this point in time seems pretty monotonous. We count down the days and occupy our time with things that are simultaneously easy, and a pain in the ass. For example...the 2nd Trimester. Its pretty easy I have to admit...but I wouldn't say its convenient by any means. Also there are those things that need taken care of....like assembling the new crib. In theory, it's an easy project, but the application is nothing shy of a great test of patience. Then there are my sewing projects that are only hard because I absolutely refuse to pin anything. Despite my whining things are great. We've picked up just about all of the major necessities that we'll need this May and I'm in love with my stroller/carseat. Now I just have a few wishlist items to take care of and we are totally set. I think I'll wait out the remaining 14 weeks in a nice hot bath.

I can't get enough of my wonderful husband. I'm irreversibly in love with him. And yes, I do mean irreversible. No matter where life takes us I know that my heart will always belong to him. It practically resides in his chest rather than my own. When he's gone every piece of me is dying to see him again and when he's here I have the need to be constantly in his presence. He's so good to me, I really couldn't dream up a more perfect match for me. He's my exact kind of ridiculous and I can't wait to have a family with him.

2 what you think:

KarKar said...

I'm so excited for you and your hubby!!!

And your being 50 vision, is damn awesome!!

Stephanie said...

Aw...this makes me happy in that I'm so glad he has you too sorta way! :) Oh and I love you too!